Supersonic is representative of a true, honest and authentic approach to finding win/win situations for bands x brands. Whether it be thru finding the perfect song for a dramatic moment, diving deep into Supersonic's global network of publishers, labels and artists directly, to nail the perfect sound for any given TV spot, or developing integrated experiential campaigns allowing brands to connect emotionally and personally, with their audience. Supersonic's success can be attributed to putting equal emphasis on "Super" relations and "Sonic" prowess; There is no new music that gets past us and no old gem is forgotten. Supersonic knows music and we are here for you. Our network of music supervisors, led by the talents and experience of Creative Director David Hayman, have the connection, knowledge and good taste to make your next production’s soundtrack a hit. As the relationships between music, moving pictures and real-life experiences continue to become intertwined, it is David Hayman and Supersonic Creative that forge that creative entanglement.
We specialize in curating and negotiating music and talent for your productions.
- 10+ Years of experience licensing for film, television, internet, new media and now a wide variety of transmedia projects including placements in apps, promotional toys, events, music-giveaways, artist interactive experiences and gaming content.
- Song Searches //// Music Licensing //// Song-Use Negotiation
- Overseeing the production of original exclusive songs, exclusive remixes and cover-songs with established and emerging artists, remixers and composers from around the globe.
- Music and Production/Staging Services for Live Experiential Branded Event
- Managing client expectations for artist participation including contracting and negotiating performance agreements and event participation.
- Through our trusted partners we are able to take care of all of your staging, secondary content, talent management/curation and creative needs.
We also offer consultation services that include but are not limited to;
- Sonic Branding Consultations including Music Research for transmedia initiatives.
- Project development (decks, presentations, research, market analysis, artist information/insight…)